jenni_talula recently posted n the costumes she would like to make. I thought I'd join in, though as my abortive attempt to make a frock coat a couple of years ago shows, I'm pretty bad at the follow-through on these things!
- A Z.A.F.T uniform from Gundam Seed. One of the red-coated ones. It may be a bit silly though, as only young pilots wore them, IIRC.
- A musketeer costume. Doesn't everyone want a musketeer costume?
- A steam-punk outfit. Coz everyone's doing it and it's one of the few themes which I could actually look good in. I'm told I suit a w'skt. Maybe I need more than one of these? Especially if we do a League of Extra-ordinary Gentlemen LARP or similar.
- A new "Smuggler" outfit. A la Oliver Tobias. my existing lacy shirt is getting too threadbare to wear, and I need real boots and a tricorne. Much of this or musketeer stuff could double for pirate costumes.
- An Alex Rowe (Last Exile) style outfit. Though that could be considered a form of steam-punk too.
- A body armour outfit, either Starship Troopers, Colonial Marines, Cadian Imperial Guard, or a real one, complete with appropriate weaponry.